- Third party plugins support
- Surface Tribe Ids
- Switch over to stream.mtribes.com for websocket connection
- Limit event name to 100 characters for analytics
- Resolve client.start with error when session is disabled
- Minor bug fixes
- Temporarily remove SPM support. Will add it back in future releases.
- Return MTSessionStatus instead of Result in session start handler
- Only connect web socket when change listener is added
- Surface scenarioId for experiences
- Keep server session alive for analytics events
- Changed opacity type in MTColor from Double to CGFloat
- Updated poll rates
- Support Date and number contextual properties
- Added header when connecting to web socket.
- Added hibernation mode - stop polling when app is inactive
- For iOS, tvOS and macOS, the SDK will hibernate automatically when app is inactive
- For watchOS, you’ll need to call
Mtribes.session.applicationWillEnterForeground()in your ExtensionDelegate’s
- Added Combine framework support
- Added auto update flag - SDK will not make background request or connect to web socket if no experience is available for the space
- Renamed public contracts:
MTSession.starthas renamed to
MTSession.updatehas renamed to
MTSession.observeSessionhas renamed to
MTExperience.onChangehas renamed to
MTSection.onChangehas renamed to
- Introduced new public contracts to support Combine framework:
- Analytics improvement: avoid served events on sections
- Fixed user agent in request header
- Improved analytics error handling
- Persist client ID
- Identify device and platform info
- Changed section children from function to get-only property
- Fixed documentation
- Deprecate identify and anonymize in favour of start
- Add support for CocoaPods!
Then run pod install in the terminal.
- To install the SDK via CocoaPods, add the following in your Podfile:
- Fix property type for date experience.
Initial release for Mtribes iOS client SDK. Please visit https://mtribes.com for more information.